Friday, October 10, 2008

same thing as the other time, but now its your rights versus mine

i'm sorry, what? my blog has been identified as possible spam? just what are you trying to say there, blogger? the internet isnt interested in my thoughts, my doings, my life? isn't that what these blogs are all about. cripes. even the internet doesn't like me right now.

that was a bit of a sorry statement. anyways. this week can suck my balls. after the Head Usher Disaster, my landlords called tuesday night to chew me out for kel and i being too loud. i had no idea watching eddie izzard and laughing hysterically could be overheard. i suppose i should've, but honestly, should someone not have told me? instead, holly apparently waited for two weeks for me to clue in, somehow, that everything i do could be heard. i think there may have been a better way to handle that, on both our ends. i got upset. and everybody knows that this probably wouldn't have been as bad if it weren't for the Weekend Fiasco. damnit.
in other news, i had a job interview at smart set this week. better the devil you know, i suppose. after all, i know smart set like the back of my hand now. i even miss that damn store every now and then. no call so far. fuck.
right now i am in my pjs at 4 in the afternoon, eating noodles and watching the andy griffith show, now that matlock is over. not to be confused with andy griffiths, australian children's writer who was responsible for the cartoon show what's with andy? remember that show? man, he and doug were the shit. last night i stayed up til 1 in the morning catching up on doctor who. oh, david tennant. marry me.
shannon invited me out tonight, but i honestly do not feel like doing anything but staying in these pjs and staying home tonight. that is just too sad an excuse to not go out, so i told her i had english homework. also true. not very likely to get done.

oh, don knotts. marry me.

No comments: